Why work with Leanne?
Leanne Wall, a British Horse Society Senior Coach and BD Trainer, has been involved with horses for more than 20 years. She started riding at 12 and was given her first horse, a Grand Prix Schoolmaster called Wladimir, for her 18th birthday.
Beginning her equestrian career at just 15, Leanne has dedicated her working life to training, coaching and judging. Whether it is training Olympic competitors or running local riding schools, Leanne’s ‘hands on’ approach to problem solving has helped numerous horses, owners and riders alike.
Leanne has also forged a successful career as an equestrian expert witness.
- has 20+ years of coaching experience
- is a BHS Senior Coach
- is a former British Chef d’Equipe
- is the British Young Rider and Junior team selector.
- is a British Dressage List 1 Judge
- is a British Eventing Ground Jury Judge
- is a pony club and riding club assessor/judge.
- runs group and individual training clinics
- caters for all ages – her youngest client is five and her oldest is 73
- offers test riding.
- has a wealth of experience across many disciplines of the equestrian industry
- specialises in valuations, psychology and training problems in her work for British Dressage
- is able to provide verbal and written advice within tight timescales.